Double Degree Postgraduate Programme in Signal Processing
JNTUK – Notification Dual Degree Program Signal Processing – BTH Sweden
M. Tech. in Signal Processing by JNTU Kakinada, India and Master of Science in Electrical Engineering with emphasis in Signal Processing, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
About Double Degree Program from JNTU Kakinada(JNTUK) and Blekinge Institute(BTH), Sweden:
1. Double Degree Postgraduate Program (DDP) is designed for the advantage of Student Community through which students can acquire M. Tech. degree from JNTU Kakinada and M. Sc. degree from Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden. This Postgraduate degree is recognized in India through JNTU Kakinada and in Europe through Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden and globally through JNTU Kakinada and BTH. The main objective of the programme is to enable the students to derive the advantage of getting exposed to expertise available in both the countries. This special arrangement increases the face value of the degree and makes it free from local recognition hurdles which students usually face at the time of employment or Ph. D. Studies in India after pursuing studies in foreign universities. This program protects the future of the students in a better way both in India and abroad.
2. Applications for admission into M.Tech / M. Sc. – Signal Processing under DDP will be processed jointly by JNTU Kakinada and Blekinge Institute of Technology.
3. There will be no provision for students to discontinue the studies in the middle of the program and claim alternative degree.
4. All Admissions are purely provisional and the university reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
Eligibility for the Double Degree PostGraduate Programme in Signal Processing:
BE/BTECH/AMIE in ECE, EIE, AMIE (Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.) / AMIETE (Electronics & Telematics Engg.), EEE* or Equivalent
* Student should have undergone “Signal Processing” course in qualifying degree. The Selection will be done as per the merit in the qualifying degree. Minimum 55% is needed to apply into this program.
How the Double Degree Postgraduate Program Structured:
The program is structured in 4 semesters (24 months) in such a way that, student pursue their education both in India and Sweden.
I- Semester at JNTU Kakinada, II-Semester & III-Semester at BTH, Sweden, IV-Semester (Thesis ) – BTH, Sweden.
Fees Structure for JNTUK and BTH Double Degree Program in Signal Processing:
Rs. 150,000 /- (Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand Only) for the entire program.
Last date for Applications Submission (Extended) : Friday 23 September, 2011 by 5.00 pm
Date of Counselling for students : Saturday 24 September, 2011 at 10.00 am.
Commencement of 1st Semester Class work at JNTUK Kakinada : Saturday 24 September, 2011
How to Apply for Double Degree Program in Signal Processing from JNTUK and Belkinge Institute:
Candidates are required to download application form from the website www.jntuk.edu.in.The duly filled in application with 2 sets of all the enclosures should reach the Director, Foreign Universities & Alumni Relations, JNTU Kakinada, Kakinada- 533 003 by post or in person before 5.00 p.m. on 23th September, 2011.