Apply Online VRO and VRA Entrance Exam 2012
Online Application for Andhra Pradesh VR0 and VRA Recruitment 2012
DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICERS (VRO)AND VILLAGE REVENUE ASSISTANTS (VRA) THROUGH DISTRICT SELECTION COMMITTEE
Applications are invited On-line for recruitment to the post of Village Revenue Officers (VRO) as per Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Officers Service Rules
Important Dates: 07.12.2011 to 17.01.2012 (Note:- 17.01.2012 is the last date for payment of fee)
Date of VRO Exam: 19.02.2012 FN (10 A.M to 12 Noon)
Educational Qualification for Village Revenue Office (VRO) Post:
- Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent Examination.
- Shall Be Local Candidate of the Hyderabad District for which the recruitment is notified.
- The applicant should have completed (18) years of age as on 01.07.2011 and should not have completed (34) years of age as on the said date.(in case of SC / ST / BC maximum age limit shall be 39 years)
Pay Scale for VRO Post: Rs.7520-22430 in the PRC-2010 scales.
Selection Procedure of VRO :
The Selection of candidates is based on a objective type Written Test for 100 Marks at Intermediate level.
General Studies : 60 Marks*
Arithmetic Skills : 30 Marks
Logical Skills : 10 Marks
* 50% of questions (30 Marks) will be aimed at testing the knowledge of the candidate on rural areas and rural living conditions.
How to Apply and Exam Fee:
- Each applicant must pay Rs.200/- 50% concession to the applicants belonging to SC / ST categories.
- Service charge payable by the applicant Rs.20/- to Eseva, Mee-seva, APonline
- The fee shall be remitted at any of the E-Seva / Mee-Seva / APonline centres and acknowledgement obtained.
The candidate has to approach any eSeva/meeSeva/APOnline/Rajiv Citizen Service Centres/portal for payment of fee and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and Community etc. Immediately after making payment and on entering the above details the Applicant will get a Receipt containing Journal number .
The Near by Aponline Center can you found through the aponline.gov.in website
Once the Payment for the VRO or VRA Exam is made and once you have obtained the Journal Number
you can login now through http://ccla.cgg.gov. and click on the Application Submission link and follow the steps in filling of the forms and make sure you are ready with the Passport Size Photo that was signed duly.
How to Download the Hall Tickets of VRO: VRO/VRA Halltickets can be downloaded 27.01.2012 to 10.02.2012 from website
For more information on How to Apply for VRO or VRA Recruitment Exam Please visit http://ccla.cgg.gov.
Fore more information or for any help on How to Apply for VRO or VRA Recruitment Entrance Exam, post your commentsbelow