ICICI NIIT MBA Programme
ICICI Business Leadership Programme
ICICI Business Leadership Programme is an initiative by ICICI Bank in partnership with NIIT University to deliver Master of Business Administration (MBA – Finance & Banking) programme with specialisation in finance and banking.
The unique design of the programme focuses on providing high degree of industry exposure, by academic and functional experts from the financial domian and banking industry. The programme has a desired blend, wherein students will undergo six months module of industry linked internship at ICICI Bank twice during the 2 year course duration.
The course structure will be as follows :
1. Term 1 & 2- Classroom programme at Neemrana Campus ( Rajasthan ).
2. Term 3 & 4 – Internship at ICICI Bank.
3. Term 5 & 6- On campus classroom programme in the area of specialization.
4. Term 7 & 8- Internship in the area of specialization.
Each term comprises of 3 months duration.
Students joining will be trained in the areas depending on their electives including Corporate Banking, Risk Management and Information Technology. During the internship the weekly schedule will consist of the students undertaking on-the-job training for 5 days. The 6th day will be reserved for classroom engagement with the assigned faculty.
On successful completion of the MBA (Finance & Banking) Programme students will be absorbed at ICICI Bank as Manager-II grade or above based on duration of prior work experience.
The starting remuneration on Cost to Company basis for these students will be in the range of rupee 15 lacs and above [per annum].
ICICI – NIIT MBA Program Fee Structure:
- To pursue the ICICI Business Leadership Programme (MBA – Finance & Banking Programme), the interested students will have to invest rupee 4.5 lacs which would be provided by ICICI Bank as a subsidized loan at an interest rate of 2.5% p.a.
- The EMIs for the loan would start once you have joined the bank. There would be no recovery of EMIs or interest during the initial programme period of 2 years. The EMIs are spread over a period of 60 months from the start date of employment with ICICI Bank and will attract a rate of interest of 2.5 % p.a. to ensure that there is minimal impact in the monthly earnings. The EMI will be approximately rupee 9,000 per month.
During the classroom training period the students will be paid a stipend of rupee 10,000 per month to cover the incidental expenses.
During the internship phase with ICICI Bank, the students will be paid a stipend of rupee 50,000 per month to cover the expenses incurred.
ICICI Business Leadership Program Eligibility Criteria
- Working professionals who are CAs / Engineers / Graduates in any discipline(s).
- Academic qualifications – Graduates from engineering, IT, finance, economics, law, commerce, statistics etc / Chartered Accountants / Professionals with varied work experience (including shop floor professionals).
- Professional experience – Preferable work experience in industries like manufacturing [pharmaceuticals, steel, oil, gas and petroleum, etc.], infrastructure, aviation, software, power, telecom and finance.
- Minimum 60 % in Graduation / 12th / 10th.
- Work Experience after graduation- Minimum of 3 Years (Full time experience).
- Age – Applicants should not exceed 30 years of age (as on 15th April, 2012).